Camping & Hiking
Kayaking & Canoe
(Your shopping cart is empty)
Eureka High Camp Tent
Weight: 9 lb 8 oz
Size: 93" x 58" x 44"
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
The four-season Eureka High Camp tent provides high camp comfort for two in Everest-like conditions. Designed and tested by renowned expeditionist Eric Simonson of International Mountain Guides. Conquer the elements in this bomber tent!
• 5-pole rectangular dome tent features a narrow footprint that is ideal for high altitude use
• Lightweight and durable, the shockcorded and freestanding frame is constructed of 9 & • 9.5 mm DAC aluminum with post and grommet assembly
• Fly rod creates head space high in the vestibules to ensure dry tent entry and to provide functional vestibule space for storage
• Roof vents in the tent and fly provide ample air flow to the interior
• Bottom venting vestibule couples with the patented high/low door venting system and interior mesh to create air flow throughout the tent (U.S. Patent No. 5,765,584)
• Twin-track, side-opening doors feature high/low venting for ample air flow to the interior and are protected by the full coverage fly
• Clear view window in the front vestibule allows convenient visibility and lightens tent interior
• Twelve interior pockets keep essentials close at hand
• Sleeps: 2
• Floor Size: 4' 10" x 7' 9"
• Pack Size: 8" x 20"
• Min Weight: 9 lbs. 8 oz.
• Seasons: 4
• Tent Area: 43.27 sq. ft.
• Center Height: 3' 8"
• Frame: 9 & 9.5 mm DAC aluminum
• Vents: 3
• Doors: 2
• Windows: 1
• Vestibules: 2
• Vestibule Area: 17.62 sq. ft.
• Wall: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, uncoated
• Fly: 75D 190T polyester ripstop, 1800 mm coated
• Floor: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, 5000 mm coated
• Mesh: 40D nylon no-see-um
Eureka Timberline 2 Tent
Eureka Apex 2 Tent
Eureka K-2 XT Tent
Eureka Mountain Pass 2XTE Tent
Eureka Solitaire Tent
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
The North Face
© Apex Adventure Sports Lc.