Camping & Hiking
Kayaking & Canoe
(Your shopping cart is empty)
Eureka K-2 XT Tent
Weight: 11 lb 12 oz
Size: 107" x 92" x 48"
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
The Eureka K-2 XT Tent is a roomy four-season tent, built to withstand extreme weather. Large front vestibule provides extra room for gear. This is your room at the Top.
• 4 pole geodesic dome tent with vestibules
• 9 mm 7001-T6 freestanding, shockcorded aluminum frame
• Post and grommet corner attachments, clips, continuous mesh rod sleeves, and an external vestibule hoop simplify set up
• High/Low venting, side opening doors with twin-track zippers
• Zippered High/Low tent vents (2 each in roof and side walls) and 2 scoop vents in fly (accessible via zippers in tent roof) provide comfort year round
• High/Low venting twin point front vestibule; single point rear vestibule
• Cold weather PU window in vestibule brightens interior
• Reflective web, storm guyouts, and logos for nighttime visibility
• Includes 14 pocket organizer wall, 4 gear loft loops, and 1 flashlight loop
• Sleeps: 2 to 3
• Floor Size: 8'11" x 7'8"
• Pack Size: 7.5" x 25"
• Min Weight: 11 lbs. 12 oz.
• Seasons: 4
• Tent Area: 52 sq. ft.
• Center Height: 4'
• Frame: 9 mm 7000 series aluminum
• Vents: 2 zippered in roof, 2 scoop vents zippered in fly, scoop vent in vestibule
• Doors: 2 high/low
• Windows: 2, plus 1 in vestibule
• Vestibules: 2
• Vestibule Area: Front: 18.08 sq. ft. / Rear: 3.75 sq. ft.
• Wall: 70D nylon taffeta, uncoated
• Fly: 75D StormShield polyesterripstop, 1800mm
• Floor: 70D nylon taffeta, 3000mm
• Mesh: 40D No-see-um
Eureka Mountain Pass 3XTE Tent
Eureka Mountain Pass 2XTE Tent
Eureka Spitfire 2 Tent
Eureka Sunrise 9 Tent
Eureka Apex 2 Tent
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
The North Face
© Apex Adventure Sports Lc.