The Montbell UL Wind Jacket is the lightest wind jacket on the market at 2.6 ounces! And it has a full zipper and arm pocket! Because of the UL Wind Jacket's ability to breath, stop wind and keep you dry in short showers, you will not have to take it off and on like many other jackets.
It boasts a full length zipper with collar, quick drying elasticized cuffs and hem, and a arm pocket. Super thin semi-translucent Ballistic Airlight nylon is DWR treated for long lasting rain-shedding ability. The UL Wind Jacket has better water resistance than most lightweight wind jackets and compresses down to 2.4" x 3.5". Stuff sack included.
• 15-denier Ballistic Airlight rip-stop nylon
• Polkatex DWR treated
• Full front coil zipper
• Elasticized hem and cuffs
• One arm pocket with Conceal zipper
Ideal for adventure racing, backpacking, summer peak bagging, trail running, adventure travel, etc.Polkatex™ DWR
- World's best water repellant performance. Unlike other water repellent treatments, Polkatex™ DWR will retain its ability to keep you dry wear after wear, and wash after wash. Polkatex™ is a water based treatment with a fluorine finish that adheres to the fibers in treated fabrics to provide excellent water resistance. Polkatex™ also contains a cushioning agent that fills in the molecular bonds, giving them a unique elasticity. This elasticity allows the bonds to rebound from abrasion, and resist degradation from harsh detergents and oils. Polkatex™ is so durable that even after 100 washings it still retains 90% of its original repellency.Ballistic Airlight™
- 15-denier Ballistic Airlight™ nylon is astoundingly thin, weighing less than half of a 45-denier nylon of normal shells while offering equal strength. This strength comes from the manufacturing process where the nylon is repeatedly stretched to align the molecules, much like the tensilizing of steel, resulting in an extremely light weight, wind resistant, breathable and water resistant fabric.